Buying BitClout is now easier than ever. In fact, you can even buy using USD, so you don’t even have to buy Bitcoin to convert.
UPDATE 6/17/2021: Here is a walkthrough for both methods.
Buy BitClout with USD
1. Open BitClout, and from the menu on the upper left, select “Buy BitClout”
2. Choose between buying with USD and buying with Bitcoin. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will choose “Buy with USD.
Enter the amount you would like to buy.
Click “Buy BitClout.”
3. Confirm by hitting “Buy.”
4. You will complete the transaction through Sendwyre. If you’d like to buy more than $450 worth of BitClout a week, you will need to be verified. Follow the instructions.
5. Once confirmed you will be taken to the screen showing exchange rate and fees. Hit “next” to continue.
6. The next screen will have you fill in your card information.
Enter payment information and hit “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
That’s it! When you click on your wallet, you should have these funds.
(Note: it may take a minute or two.)
Buy BitClout with Bitcoin
- Select “Buy with Bitcoin.”
2. Open Blockchain wallet and hit “Send”
3. Select account to trade from (whichever wallet holds your Bitcoin)
4. Paste Address from step 1.
5. Enter amount to send.
Select the arrows to choose USD or BitClout — whichever you prefer.
6. Wait for confirmation.
7. Return to BitClout, and hit “refresh” until you see the Bitcoin now deposited.
8. Enter the amount of BitClout you wish to buy, or hit “Max”.
9. Hit “OK”.
10. Wait for confirmation.
11. Boom Shaka!
12. Your BitClout should now appear in your wallet.
I hope this helps you!
Feel free to follow me on BitClout. I am mikegoldberg.